Made in the U.S.A.
Site created and maintained by H. Bernard Walker.
The Desk-A-Doo is an organizational aid
that's designed to help elementary-school students use
their desk space more efficiently.
- Provides a simple organizational aid for
- Is well accepted by students and teachers because
it's user friendly and effective.
- Comes in attractive colors that students like.
- Is safe to use (no moving parts).
- Fits most standard sized open front student desks.
- Includes a pencil container, which can be placed
up or down by the student.
- Can be moved inside a desk, to accomodate wide
textbooks and binders.
- Was created, designed, and tested by elementary
- Is available by mail order or online for only $9.95 per
- Is made in the U.S.A.
Parents - can you imagine your
desks at work without any organizers? In
elementary school, students have to deal with
this every day. In the classroom, disorganized
desks can lead students to low productivity doing
Disorganization, established early,
may become a habit.
The Desk-A-Doo can help fight
that habit, even before it starts. It allows
parents and teachers to help students organize
their desks and schoolwork. It divides the desk
so students still have room for their materials,
while forcing them to keep their items separated
throughout their busy school days.
More on Desk-A-Doo:
Go to the 'How to Order' page for ordering information.
Walker Enterprises / Desk-A-Doo (Home Business):
- Email: Deskadoo@aol.com
- Mailing Address: 340 Cedarcrest Lane, Double Oak,